background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 Weeks











So my little Chunky Monkey turned 3 weeks today!!! Hooray he is almost too big for his cradle, poor kid often wakes up with his arms stuck in the bars I think next week we'll move to the crib, it is really nice having him so close though.

TJ's baby sister Emily became Emily Grahm today, she married the fantastic Dewey, her high school sweetheart. Hudson and I are pooped, my house looks like someone pulled everything out of every drawer and left it there, and my C-section is throbbing on the right side. It was a wonderful day all in all though. Truth be known I actually cleaned before blogging and feel much better, except for the throbbing c-section. Such is life though.

So little Chunky Monkey stays awake during the morning/day now. His eyes are more focused and he stares through everyone's soul. His eyes got bluer and his hair is getting curlier. I finally trimmed his nails and took his mittens off and he has done well minus one hot car ride where he drew blood from himself. He hates taking his afternoon nap he seems to be like mom and dad, not wanting to miss anything. I have found that noise actually helps him sleep. He lifts his neck really well and loves to rest his head on his arm and put his other hand up to his cheek in a fist, he's quite the little poser. He is so darn cute and such a great baby all in all! I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 3 weeks already?! How sweet, and amazing! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete