background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blah, blah, blah

Lately Hudson has been saying alot of this "Blah, blah, blah, Dada Dada ILuvDada, and Googoogaga. Yes I know he doesn't understand what he is saying but he is so proud of himself to be able to communicate with us, and we love to hear his opinion on things. He's also been eating pretty much everything, he loves peach yobaby yogurt, and meat ground up of course, he's not so sure about Cheerios, but he loves bread and his rice cereal and fruits and vegis of course. He can feed himself those portable applesauces and has a conniption of excitement whenever he finds one in his diaper bag, it's 100% apples but sometimes I wonder with the way he loves them.

TJ has about 2 months left till he gets his bachelors and is quickly becoming the next man in line for his promotion. We moved out here because the wait was short. They had 7 open positions, they filled 5, 1 has since decided to move, the next 1 down didn't accept, and TJ has been told he has a spot but they aren't sure when they will start training. It's actually working out quite nicely. TJ can do his homework, I can go running when it's above 10 degrees outside, we are happy.

I've been running up a storm, you probably already know that but it's something that I have been seeing success with and it motivates me to push harder everyday, it's only Tuesday and I've already run 20 miles in 2 days, tonight I went for a Zumba class with some friends, another friend teaches it, the treadmill upstairs was calling my name, I think I'm ADDICTED to running, gross I know, but it feels so good!!! I had to remind myself that I was there for social Zumba time, not running. Besides that I know just about every house on the market and it's current status and price in the valley, I should go into real estate, but really if I were to pick anything besides being a wife and mom right now, I think I would teach fitness classes. Like 1 night a week, or maybe a class a day, I'm not sure. Well my eyes are drooping shut!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are a running fiend! You inspire me! Glad you're happy there. That's so exciting that TJ is almost finished with school, way to go!

    ReplyDelete