background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Won't Sleep

I know you are all so excited to hear more about pregnancy. I thought I should share some of my most common dreams.
#1 So now that I'm 9 months pregnant I'm pretty sure TJ and I should get married, wait a minute if we are not married then where did the baby come from:-o . . . .
#2 Baby girls, I'm so excited for a boy, but he has only been a he in one of my dreams, maybe he is dreaming about baby girls and I get to share his dreams???
#3 What is trying to escape from my insides a bee, a monkey???
I'm much too embarrassed to share any more, needless to say I have some wild nights!
On another note TJ and I went to a rugby game and ran into some old LDSBC people, something in my brain clicked and I discovered I knew this guys face from somewhere other than TJ ......
I'll give you a hint if his father hadn't served a mission I wouldn't have
1. got Christmas cards with his face in them every year
2. had him come stay at my house as a kid
3. and most important have an eternal family and know about the gospel of Jesus Christ
yep that is Dave Mason son of Don Mason the missionary that found my family and baptized my parents!!! Thank you Don I owe you more than I know and am more grateful than I can ever hope to express! I would be a wild greek girl running around Chicago with out you! I would have never really known Christ the way I do know, or have served a mission, or have met my husband and married him, or have this wee Connolly on the way!

1 comment:

  1. oh the crazy dreams... I've had some that are too weird to share, but once I dreamed I had a boy that was born dressed in a full suit, white shirt, tie, shoes and hair parted to the side. And off we went to church. Weird. And they are already beginning for me and I'm only 13 weeks!! They didn't start until much later last time around.

    ReplyDelete