background

Friday, May 20, 2011



As you can see I'm still pondering baby bedding and decor. I really wanted to do green but nothing is panning out so I'm thinking of going neutral brown and throwing green or maybe turquoise accents, I was thinking lime green but with the last bedding which I'm leaning towards I'm thinking it's not such a good idea. After years of loving brown I really want more color in my home though such a dilemma. I would have to say the white and turquoise or the golden nursery (while a little more on the girl side) above are my absolute dreams.

1 comment:

  1. i love them all! haha i think brown with green is really cute!!! i also think brown and blue go well together. we need to do something again soon! hopefully devin and i will see you on thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete