background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New shoes

After a year of marriage I'm finally learning a thing or two about my husband. A couple days ago he mentioned he needed some normal everyday shoes. I immediately said lets get some! He said no, so today I went to buy him some new shoes. I realized that maybe he had some in mind and asked him and sure enough he did. He put them on tonight and I said "you look so cute with your new shoes" he replied "you haven't seem me dress my best for you!" it was so precious and lovable, especially since I can never get TJ to buy anything for himself I am thoroughly delighted in his new pair of shoes!
More updates on us I'm back in school! I decided to keep on my journey to becoming a Registered Dietitian, I have to take 4 more prerequisites, currently I am taking Organic Chemistry from a Polish man and an Indian man, they are way fun but kind of hard to understand I'm not going to lie. I love it though and I even met a girl my first day who is like my twin and we are going for the same program, I'm excited for the next 3 years!
I miss Colorado! I don't know why but the place you grow up is always home, I miss it dearly. I try really really hard to love Salt Lake I focus on all the good things and I do love it but it's just not the same as home. Sigh . . . . I'll see you in the spring time Colorado!!!

2 comments:

  1. Liz!!!!
    let me know when you are going to be here in Colorado. Maybe we can get together for lunch or something. Miss you tons. You look great hot lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm sorry I just realized I had comments

    ReplyDelete