background

Saturday, October 10, 2009







The weekend following Colorado Springs I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon by sports am obviously different than the one I ran in the spring. This was a beautiful and wonderful run up Emmigration Canyon and then down it. There were only 2 water stations the whole race and none for the last 6 miles but I still managed my goal of under 2 hours by doing it in 1:58 something, just 3 minutes behind first place in my age group placing me in 9th place. Imagine what some water could have done I was parched! One of the best parts of the half was that it ended right in front of TJ's work so he could come out and cheer me on, when I reached the finish line strangers were cheering me on got to love my husband! We were filmed again but I didn't even bother to see by who, I just remembered that haha. We were on the news after I ran the St George marathon and TJ proposed. The top 3 pictures are from the St. George marathon where we got engaged. Sorry I tend to where the same shirt for race days.

No comments:

Post a Comment