background

Saturday, October 10, 2009















Catching up with friends again! TJ and I enjoyed the last warm weekend with Kinzer and Hannah one of our favorite couple friends up Millcreek roasting corn, hotdogs, and smores. Kinzer was TJ's trainer on the mission and we all seem to be able to relate really well together to life as newlyweds.
The week after that the institute issued a Temple Square scavenger hunt. Kristen one of my mission friends and I were way excited about this so we invited anyone we thought might be interested and went. My friends Drew and Josh showed up, they were there the night TJ and I "clicked" also at Temple Square so we relived some of that first night, it was a blast! The day also happened to fall on the exact day I got my mission call 4 years earlier and TJ and I are pictured in the exact spot I got it also at Temple Square, I might just spend too much time there but I'm not sure that's possible.
The next day brought mission reunions and General Conference. This marks a year since TJ and I got engaged! I was also able to see my mission president from Las Vegas, finaly! What added even greater joy to that was much of the Mesquite Zone was there upon my arrival! However my conviction was renewed that the Prophet and all our church leaders are called of God to speak to us in terms directly for the days we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment