background

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sisters in Seattle











Best Ice Cream Ever, seriously, Molly Moon's, I had the Salted Caramel Cone and Lavender, I think about it every night!
My cute nephew, I love his dirt smudged nose!
First look at Seattle, also thanks to UPS for funding my trip!
This guy knows how to put on a show!
My sister Kate who is out there with her hubby for an internship for Amazon, morning run around Green Lake
the gum wall
The Crumpet Shop, a must try!
Kerry Park
Space Needle
after our reflexology massage, don't you love our hair?
Lake Union, we went for a 6.2 mile run and ended up on a 9 miler, in Seattle the water connects, so don't just follow the water like us!
Gassworks Park
The troll, I don't know why this is blurry
Kerry Park take II

I love all the flowers, Pikes Place







Portage Bay Cafe, so yummy, I recommend going for the berry bar and skip the bacon

Seattle, I'm not sure I can find the words to justify it's pure awesomeness. After a month of 90 degree weather it was heaven sent. The company was the best, my sisters know how to have fun, eat good fun, and never stop talking! There was much divine food made of nutritious ingredients consumed. Even the chocolate and ice cream was original and heavenly. I've been contemplating making my own lavender ice cream everyday since I left. I saw so many UPS trucks, I may have asked TJ a couple times if we could transfer there. However it was nice to come back to my nice quiet mountain town. Although the super cute Amish tourists have taken over while I was gone and the firework ban ruined my favorite holiday. Maybe next year, Huds and I just got home from the hospital last year, so I am minus 2 years on fireworks, boorah! After this trip and being in Seattle,Salt Lake, Provo, Price, and Glenwood, I'm feeling kind of homeless. I've been reluctant do dive back in the everyday, so weird.

2 comments:

  1. Jake served his mission in Seattle and just loves it there. He insists that someday we'll settle down there. I wouldn't compain too much - it is awesome! Your trip looks amazing! What a fun girls getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Seattle. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You hit some good spots.

    ReplyDelete