background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

7 Daze


























I decided while I'm waiting to switch my laundry I'll give a recap of the past 7 days . . . .

Richie, my bro in law became an eagle scout and joined an eagles nest full of Connolly's, during which all the ladies were left with all the children, I took a pic of Ben to try and distract him for just a minute longer, he's so cute. Congrats Rich! Friday morning we hit up the dinosaur museum with my brother and his family, good times! Baby Brynn loves Uncle TJ, so cute!!! Saturday consisted of a trip to Bridal Veil Falls and Cascade Springs, on the way there, my bro-in-law's motorcycle got a flat tire, luckily I was driving his truck and we all crammed in with the dog and baby in the back seat. TJ happened upon one of his mission companions. I arrived about an hour or so late to my friends baby shower, and then we baked and cleaned the rest of the day in preparation for Vince's baby blessing. Jesse made the best food I'm impressed. We headed up to Salt Lake just in time for a surprise for my brother-in-law Brian who has MS. Some generous donator dropped off a Segway at Dave's door. We were planning on a fundraiser to earn the $$$ for it. Anyway, Christy announced she's pregnant with a boy, hooray!!! Than the kids asked to come outside and watch their tricks, Dave road out on the Segway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment